6 Simple Techniques For Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu
Subterranean termites are an extremely destructive pest. Approximately 1 in 4 homes in the South-West region are subject to attack. Does your Pest Controller follow the Australian Standards for Termite Control and Termite Protection
In Southcape Pest Management we follow that the Australian Standards that takes a pro-active approach by recommending a fully trained and licenced pest controller to carry out a Termite Inspection at least every 12 months.
If your house or business is in the Bunbury, Busselton, Dunsborough, Margaret River, Augusta or even Yallingup areas you can trust Southcape Pest Management to provide you with the knowledge and expertise in termite control and termite protection.
The Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide Ideas
Drilling and injecting pavers for termite control or termite protection is permitted from the Australian Standards but we prefer to lift pavers. In Southcape Pest Management we have the best termite control and termite protection! We don't cut corners when it comes to termite management we receive it right the first time. .
On completion of the Termite Treatment we provide you with a Certification of Termite Treatment and Durable Notice following the Australian Standards. All our Termite Treatments carry a warranty. We'll remind you each 12 months your Termite Inspection is supposed to take the stress off your shoulders.
Safeguard your valuable investment today by ensuring the correct termite management process is in place with the staff at Southcape Pest Management.
Pre-Purchase Timber Pest Inspection and Report AS4349.2 - Our licensed termite inspector will conduct a thorough termite inspection on all timber before you purchase your new residence.
Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu Things To Know Before You Buy
Annual Termite Inspection and Report AS3660.2 - Southcape Pest Management can create a termite management application for your home or business
Full and part Termite Treated Zones with a selection of the best Termiticides on the market today. We're licensed installers of Termidor, Altriset and can provide the FMC $1million dollar timber replacement warranty.
Pre-construction Termite Treatments - We offer a broad range of treatments to fit your budget. Our pest control technicians are licensed installers of Altis Reticulation Systems, Homeguard and Trithor Termite Protection.
1) Well-established, cheap, Australian, family owned and managed company which are competent in each aspect of both national and commercial pest treatments. We're not a really major pest control company, however we're a very good one. Our Google customer reviews reflect that.
Our Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu Diaries
2) Pest control Sydney company Micropest is unique, all our termite inspection and pest control specialists have been in the industry for over thirty two years. No apprentices, franchises or contractors.
3) We use the latest safe yet effective, infant, environmentally and pet friendly technology for both domestic and commercial pest control.
4) Our technicians have pest control insurance (professional indemnity, public liability) and have a currently certified pest control licence.
5) Micropest utilize the newest technologically advanced termite more inspection applications. We don't bill termite inspection clients anything to utilize thermal imaging or Terma-track.
More About Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide
6) We are located in 3 locations, the C.B.D of Sydney ( Chippendale ), Upper North Shore ( Wahroonga ) and also the northern most suburb of Sydney Berowra. We supply a Sydney wide service area.
7) Our exterminators wear disposable health jumps suits and plastic boots until we enter your residence. No filthy boots or clothes stomping through your property!
The head technician for Micropest is Gerard; he's over thirty years in Source the pest industry. Ten years in South Australia and twenty two in Sydney.
An extremely important and significant difference between the licensing today and licensing thirty two years ago is that to get a full pest licence it used to take three years to finish. Nowadays you can purchase a franchise and also a trainer can provide you a licence within seven days.
The Only Guide to Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide
When I began, I had to study at TAFE and spend the allocated time being trained by someone using a full licence which was three years. I was very fortunate as the person who trained me was in his late sixties and had been in the industry for more than forty years.
I learnt a whole lot more than many, but he did treat me like an apprentice and also a general dogs body. .
When you initially begin with the pest industry, you go through the motions. You don't browse around this web-site think too much of what you are doing. However, like a fine wine a good pest controller after five or so years starts to think of why and where they're spraying. After spending ten years in the pest industry you're expert, and you can certainly do it in your sleep.